Er…eh, eh? This will be so random.
1. Ummm…I was 3 when I escaped with my parents on a boat from Vietnam (Okay, so communism/socialism is not the most tolerant form of government).
2. I have an inexplicable obsession with Pochacco (I see Pochacco in everything…even Micchan).
3. I love to visit other countries, but hate the process of getting there, i.e. the travel (Seriously little bee, did you have to sting me while driving?).
4. Am a fan of plum wine (type II diabetes, here I come), but generally avoid alcohol.
5. Every single one of my attempts to learn a new language has been a disaster (Spanish—couldn’t do the tongue roll, Chinese—never got a chance to use it and premed courses completely ruined any chance of traveling to China/Hong Kong/Taiwan, Vietnamese—WHY ARE THERE SO MANY TONES AND DIACRITICAL MARKS?!?!?! *shreds dictation paper*, French—sil vous…whatever, I give up, Italian—Friend, please translate). Take bets now on whether I can learn Japanese. This will amuse me greatly!